Friday, December 10, 2010

Terrible Photos Forum

I questioned whether to post a link to this at all because every photographer/artist starts somewhere, and I certainly know that I wouldn't want to share anything I was shooting seven or eight years ago. Hell, some of the photos I shoot now still suck.

But just like you can learn by looking at photographers who are better than you, you can also learn from people who really don't know what they're doing. I found this forum yesterday, "Post terrible photos from other photographers," and of course I had to look.

Click through to the forum to see what the submitting photographer said about each of these photos, and to see some other gems.









1 comment:

  1. I'm so going to bookmark this for the next time I feel like I never quite got into "the zone" and everything that I shot sucked. It'll be a great pickmeup!

    "I don't use file. I am all digital." hee!

    ReplyDelete